Maybe you’ve heard about chiropractic care through a friend or did some research online. Maybe you’re just tired of living in pain. If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet. Your first visit to our practice will be about getting to know your chiropractor, and a chance for us to get to know you!
Appointments at our office typically begin with a bit of paperwork, as you no doubt would expect. Your skilled chiropractor will perform a physical examination, and take any necessary x-rays to learn more about the cause of your pain. We’ll also discuss your current condition and your goals.
We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you. We will talk about the type of treatment you will be receiving, any preparation necessary before beginning treatment, and when you can expect to see results. We will also discuss any lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, your chiropractor will be with you every step of the way during your treatment.
If you have any further questions, call our practice today!
- Please do NOT fill out on your phone or tablet. It will not be able to download.
- Please fill out the fields directly on your laptop or desktop computer, then press "Submit"
(DO NOT press Print - If you press print, the information will be lost)
- Please fill out ALL applicable information.
- Please answer questions for each area of complaint.
- If the program won't allow you to sign, it's most likely because one of the required fields is not filled out (Indicated by the red asterisk). A special note about birthdate: please choose the year first, then month and day.
- These forms are designed to be done online. We are able to directly download the fields into your electronic health record. Please DO NOT print forms and hand write answers. Also, the form will be much longer than is necessary for you to fill out.
- If you would like to fill out the forms in the office, please come in 45 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Thank you for your patience. We look forward to meeting you.